SERVPRO North Oceanside is hiring.
SERVPRO North Oceanside is seeking an experienced technician. Company vehicles are used as well as uniforms are provided. Pay is competitive with benefits following a probation period. Experience is needed with an IICRC WTR certification is a plus. Call us at (760) 721-8929.
Toilet supply line failed in Encinitas
Toilet supply line detached from the tank.
SERVPRO North Oceanside was assisting a homeowner today where the toilet supply line detached from the tank. It flooded 5 rooms in just a few minutes. Its a good reminder to replace your supply lines periodically to prevent thousands of dollar of damage to your property.
Flooded building in Fallbrook
SERVPRO North Oceanside is working on a building in Fallbrook where the water was left on by accident damaging 8 rooms in a matter of minutes. One way you can prevent this is your mobile phone. With so many distractions these days a quick timer could help prevent this from happening.
More surf on the way for Oceanside
Surf report for Oceanside
What a great start to the week and looks like more to come! Get out there and enjoy the good surf. SERVPRO North Oceanside loves to enjoy the ocean.
Finally we have surf coming!!!!
South swell coming in the winter?
So far it’s been a slow winter for surf, we have some south swell coming in just over a week?
Red Flag warnings continue.
RED FLAG WARNING, NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE
Red Flag warnings continue this week in Southern California. A Red Flag Warning means that critical fire weather conditions are occurring. A combination of strong winds, low humidity and warm temperatures can contribute to extreme fire behavior as we have already seen in Ventura, Ojai this morning.
Fun size surf coming up Oceanside!
Here comes a few good waves!
Looks like we Have some great weather and even better surf coming in this weekend. Get out there and enjoy it!
What to do after a Water Damage in Oceanside
What To Do After Flooding
- Remove excess water by mopping and blotting.
- Wipe excess water from wood furniture after removal of lamps and tabletop items.
- Remove and prop wet upholstery and cushions.
- Place aluminum foil or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpeting.
- Turn air conditioning on for maximum drying in summer.
- Remove colored rugs from wet carpeting.
- Remove art objects to a safe, dry place.
- Gather loose items from floors.
What NOT To Do After Flooding
- Don't leave wet fabrics in place. Hang furs and leather goods.
- Don't leave books, magazines or other colored items on wet carpet or floors.
- Don't use your household vacuum to remove water.
- Don't use television or other household appliances.
- Don't turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet, and keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging.
Than call SERVPRO @ (888) 442-8699
Sunset shot taken between San Clemente and Oceanside
Sunsets have been amazing this month!!
It's been an amazing month in Oceanside for sunsets. We are really blessed to have this kind of weather and sunsets to enjoy at the end of each day. SERVPRO of North Oceanside always takes a moment to appreciate them.
San Clemente Pier Sunset
San Clemente Pier sunset to remember!
Closing out an amazing November with a shot that is hard to beat. SERVPRO of North Oceanside, working near the pier captured this intense sunset!!